Best Magical Books to Read
Hey, today we have the top 9 Best Magical Books to read 2022 Recommendation for you that you should read these books at least once in your life. By the way, this article is by Helly. Helly has a YouTube channel where she loves to share about his own reading experience & book recommendation that she thinks people should read before leaving the world. So this is her own experience & recommendation let's see what she says -

You know what's the issue with this world everyone wants a magical solution to their problem but they refuse to believe in magic. 

This is a quote by Lewis Carroll which is one of my favorite quotes ever. Today's I am recommending you magical books that are books that have magic or are based on magical settings. 


Best Magical Books to Read

    I promise that if you read these books you'll be taken to a faraway place but when you come back to reality you'll have something new with you to take along with you everywhere. 

    Magical books sort of change the way you see the world because the reality is drab. most of the time and magical books show you things can be actually different. So without any further ado let's get started.


    Harry Potter

    The first recommendation is obviously the most predictable recommendation ever it's Harry Potter. obviously, if I am recommending magical books and if I don't mention Harry Potter it's like a crime. 

    You have to read Harry Potter if you want to read magical books. I don't think that this series requires any introduction but this book is definitely about Harry Potter his two friends and their numerous adventures in Hogwarts. 

    I am pretty sure you've seen the movie too and if you want to you can get the whole box set or get the first book and see if you're liking it. But there's no way you can't like it it's Harry Potter man and this whole series is also available as audiobooks.


    Circe

    CIRCE Book
    The next Best Magical Books to Read recommendation is Circe by Madeline Miller. Circe is a book about a witch Circe and she is amazing she's one of the best witches that I have read about. 

    By the way, quite a few of these books that I am recommending today have which is in them. I don't really know about many books which have wizards in them. 

    She is an amazing witch she does these like strange things she turned an army of men into animals which is one of my favorite parts of this book.

    I like Cersei more because she's such a strong character. it doesn't matter whether you are a woman or a man you will love this book because of the character and the power this character has.


    The Name of This Book is Secret

    Next book I'm recommending is a children's book but adults can also enjoy this and the name of this book is secret. That's the name of this book by pseudonymous Bosch who is actually the author of this book. 

    This book series is crazy. it's a magician's diary that these children find and strange codes are written inside and obviously the book is written in such an amazing way you are going to love it. 

    This is literally a page inside the book it says X X X X X and only X if a book starts off in this amazing manner I'm sure you're going to love what the book carries inside it. I finished reading this book obviously. 

    So I really enjoyed it and it's one of the strangest and you know mysterious books that I've ever read. Strangest is wrong in English but for this book, we can do that.


    Alice Adventure in Wonderland

    Alice Adventure in Wonderland
    The next Best Magical Books to Read will be Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I sure that you have at least watched the cartoon of this book. 

    It was so popular when I was a child and I really loved it too. it's about Alice who falls down a hole and she goes to these crazy places. 

    One of my favorite characters in this book is the Cheshire Cat and the strange thing about that cat is that cat appears anywhere, everywhere and while he disappears only his teeth remain behind. It's so crazy and then there is the Mad Hatter which is one of my favorite character.

    By the way if you see the movie Johnny Depp did a brilliant brilliant job in portraying the character of the Mad Hatter. and it's one of my favorite books movies and cartoons ever. 

    If you're reading something magical strange you just have to read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.


    Children of Blood and Bone

    The next book I recommend is children of blood and bone by tomia DME. The second book is coming out this was the first book in the series and in the land of forest shock magic was absolutely forbidden. 

    The protagonist of this story is Ellie her mother was actually a Magi and she is also a Magi. 

    The authorities don't want magic they are forbidding people from magic and she is resisting that it's a story about courage. It's a story about resisting the authorities fighting against them and above all relationships. 

    I really enjoyed reading this book I did feel that one or two characters were not as good as I wish they were. But in all this book was absolutely amazing, the magical experience of this book is on another level.


    Magic Required

    The next recommendation will be Magic Required by HS Paisley. The book's name itself has magic. so you understand it's a book that centers around magic the protagonist's name is Lachlan he has had his share of past that he has worried behind. 

    But suddenly visions start coming again. Note that this book is set in a futuristic format so it's said in 2047 and I really like that I have not read futuristic books in a long time.

    These are not good visions these are strains bad vision. the book started really well I leave the first line of the book in here I felt like. it was a really good starting line and it really pulled me into the book which is really rare in works nowadays. 

    Now coming back to this book this guy has a vision of a girl dying she really dies and after that, he's blaming himself if he is the person who is in charge of this. 

    There's an internal conflict going on in the protagonist's mind. One out of the line in this book which is sort of also a driving force for this book is power a track enemy.  

    This book is the first book in a series of five books and I'd really love it if you guys check this book.


    Worst Witch Series

    Next, Best Magical Books to Read is Worst Witch Series. This book is about this girl who goes to a witch Academy and this was actually written before Harry Potter. 

    I'm not sure if Harry Potter is inspired by this but this witch is the worst witch and she does things which probably shouldn't have been done by a proper witch. 

    It makes this book hilarious. The books are very thin and they are basically for children but I really enjoyed them as an adult as well.


    Brida & Alchemist

    The next two books that I recommend are Brida and alchemist two of my favorite books by Paulo Coelho. 

    Both of them have magic Rider is more on the romantic side and Alchemist is more on the self-discovery side but both of them equally left an impact on me. 

    I personally like Rider more. because it explained what love was to me but on the whole Paulo Coelho's writings are magical in general as well.


    The Little Prince

    The last Best Magical Books to read recommendation is the little prince. This is a book that I read so often I can't even tell you how many times I've read it because every time I read it. 

    I find something new this book changes with time which is the best thing. I think the magical thing about this book is not the magic inside it. 

    But the magic that happens when you read this book every month. This book keeps changing in meaning. 

    This happens when you read this book because you interpret it in so many ways depending on what phase of life you're going through. 

    Have you felt this way about this book too because I don't want to feel left alone? but if you haven't read this book even once in your life what are you even doing. 


    FINAL WORDS

    So these will be the Best Magical Books to Read recommendation that I have for you I hope you guys find some books to read.

    Previous Post Next Post